You can now install the firstrow app on firestick and enjoy your favorite games online on the big screen TV.
NOTE – The Firstrow app is now called the Potato Streams Premium app.
Please follow the steps below to download and install the Firstrow app on Firestick:
Firstrow app on Firestick
- First of all, download an app called “Downloader” from Firestick’s official app store. It’s free.
- Click on settings.
- Go to My Fire TV.
- Find the Developer options and click on it
- Make sure that your ADB Debugging option and App from unknown sources are ON.
- Click on the “Downloader” app. It’s the one that you installed in the first step.
- Each downloader has a different set of instructions to download. In any case, you need to download the apk which is available at https://www.potatostreams.co.uk/4.apk
- Enter name as potato
- Click on DOWNLOAD NOW
- Click on the apk, follow the installation instructions.
Why does my Firestick app doesn’t work?
There are a few reasons why your Firestick app doesn’t work. They are as follows:
- A user can mistake 0 for an O or 1 for an I when they pair the devices.
- Please check the code if there’s an error.
- Please restart the Fire TV and browse a few random apps after pairing if the issues persist. It should help!
If none of the above steps help, here’s what you can do:
- Take a screenshot of the Potato TV dashboard where the pairing code is displayed
- Mail that screenshot to ” email@example.com. ” We’ll be getting back to you as soon as we can
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE FIRSTROW PREMIUM APP?
You can click on this link to know all about how to subscribe to the Firstrow Premium app.
It’s a very easy process with simple steps and it will save you at least $100/month (maybe, even more) GUARANTEED!